Performance Improvement Plan
Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council is committed to improving the services the Council provides to ratepayers, visitors and customers. The Council is constantly reviewing these services in terms of efficiency and effectiveness and has placed a focus on seeking more innovative ways in which they can be delivered. Some of the approaches taken involve collaboration with stakeholders and partners while others involve the use of technology. This document sets out the annual Corporate Performance Improvement Plan for the Council based on the Council`s Corporate Strategy, the Community Plan, Departmental Business Plans and Consultation feedback. The plan, which is a requirement under the Local Government Act (NI) 2014, sets out key performance objectives and targets across the range of services that the Council delivers.
Updated - 30 September 2021 - Performance Improvement Self-Assessment 2020/21 (Please see attached below)
Part 12 of the Local Government Act (Northern Ireland) 2014 also specifies that Council must make arrangements for the publication of:
a) Its assessment of its performance during a financial year:
• In discharging its duty to make arrangements to secure continuous improvement.
• In meeting its improvement objectives which are applicable to that year.
• By reference to the statutory performance indicators and self-imposed indicators which are applicable to that year.
b) Its assessment of its performance in exercising its functions during a financial year as compared with:
• Its performance in previous financial years.
• So far as is reasonably practicable, the performance during that and previous financial years of other Councils.