skip to main content

Land and Property

Sub Menu

The council owns a portfolio of land, including parks, open spaces and car parks.  If you wish to use our land to hold an event, you must submit your application in writing at least eight weeks before the proposed event. To hold a large scale event e.g. a concert, your application should be submitted at least six months in advance.

How to apply to use Council land

To request permission to use council property or land for an event, complete the form below and return to the Land and Property Section.

Apply to use Council Land Downloadable Form 

Contact Us

If you would like further information, please contact us