Comment, Compliments and Complaints

Sub Menu

Customer Service Charter

Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council aims to provide quality, accessible and value for money services for all our communities, businesses, visitors, citizens and other stakeholders. It is our commitment to improving the service we offer and we strive to get it right first time. The Customer Service Charter sets out standards of customer service you can expect from us when contacting the Council. 

Customer Service Charter download 

Comment, Compliments and Complaints

Causeway Coast and Glens Council is committed to delivering the highest quality public services to the residents of, and visitors to, this area.  As part of our policy of continuous improvement the Council welcomes all comments both positive and negative, on the services and facilities that it offers.

There are several ways to make a complaint, comment on or compliment Council's services.

Complaints Policy

For more information on how we deal with comments, compliments and complaints, please read our policy: Download our Complaints Policy.

Making a Complaint about the Conduct of a Councillor

The Northern Ireland Local Government Code of Conduct for Councillors (the Code) sets out principles and rules of conduct which councillors must observe.  If you have evidence that a councillor may have breached the Code of Conduct you can complain to the Northern Ireland Local Government Commissioner for Standards (the Commissioner).  The Commissioner is independent of government and the council and her investigations are conducted at no cost to complainants.  You can find out how to make a complaint in this leaflet which also contains information on the Code and the process that applies to complaints received by the Commissioner.

You can obtain a complaint form, further information about making a complaint, and a copy of the Code from the Commissioner’s website