Holiday and Leisure Parks
Caravan, motor home and camping holidays are extremely popular within the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council area, and glamping / pods / holiday lodges are rapidly becoming firm favourites as well.
We provide a range of holiday and leisure parks within the Borough that suit a variety of requirements, whether it is the seaside fun of family favourites such as Benone, Juniper Hill, Cushendall or Carrick Dhu, the parkland of Cushendun, or the tranquil banks of the Bann River at the 5-star Drumaheglis Park. The sites vary in size and character and are generally open from mid-March to late October, but please check the details for each Park on our website.
In addition, the Motorhome Park at Sandhill Drive in Portrush provides year round opening exclusively for motorhomes in the town centre of Portrush, complementing the provision available at the nearby Carrick Dhu and Juniper Hill parks.
BOOKINGS FOR 2020:
Online Bookings for each Holiday Park open at 10.00 a.m. on:
- Drumaheglis: Thursday 9th January: Telephone / Tent bookings: Thursday 16th January, 10.00 a.m.
- Benone: Friday 10th January: Telephone / Tent bookings: Friday 17th January, 10.00 a.m.
- Cushendall: Monday 27th January: Telephone / Tent bookings: Monday 27th January, 2.00 p.m.
- Cushendun: Tuesday 28th January: Telephone / Tent bookings: Tuesday 28th January, 2.00 p.m.
- Carrick Dhu: Wednesday 29th January: Telephone / Tent bookings: Wednesday 5th February, 10.00 a.m.
- Juniper Hill: Thursday 30th January: Telephone / Tent bookings: Thursday 6th February, 10.00 a.m.
Tent spaces can only be made by telephoning the Holiday Park Offices.
Full payment must be made upfront and all terms and conditions can be found online on the booking website.