Planning Forms

Sub Menu

The forms that must be completed and submitted with your planning application or consent are available to view and download from  Other forms are available below.

Discharge of Condition Form

Discharge of condition applications are requests for the Council to certify that the applicant has complied with particular conditions within a planning permission previously granted.  This may be required, for example, when the applicant is required by condition to submit a report to the Planning Authority prior to the commencement of works. 


Tree Work Form (TW1)

If you wish to carry out works to a protected tree(s), you must first apply for consent from the Councils Planning Section. Consent can be requested in writing through the completion of a Tree Work form (TW1). A copy of the form along with the associated guidance notes are available to download from the following links:

There is no fee to apply for consent.

Contact Us

If you would like further information, please contact us