Work Ready Employability Programme
Work Ready is a new and innovative programme to help 60 people living in Causeway Coast and Glens Council area to find employment.
The Work Ready Programme can help you develop the employability skills needed to get a job and to kickstart or reboot your career.
We can help you find a job that is right for you and that works around your life. We will take everything into consideration and YOU decide what work opportunities you want to pursue.
Training and support can be online as well as face-to-face.
We will help you get better at interviews, search for jobs and career opportunities, and sell yourself on application forms and on your CV.
We can also target employers directly and arrange job interviews and short work trials for you.
Aswell as the employability skills we can also help with all of the key skills and knowledge you need when starting in a job. This can include benefit considerations and ‘Better Off Calculations’, if required.
To be eligible for Work Ready you must be genuinely looking to find employment!
Participants must also:
- Be resident in the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council area.
- Be aged over 16.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
Have an eligible employment status, either:
- Not working and receiving Universal Credit or other unemployment related benefits.
- Not working and not receiving any benefits.
- Employed part-time.*
- Employed on a casual, temporary or zero-hour contract.*
- Employed but at risk of redundancy (evidence of this will be required).*
* Please note the programme prioritises those not in work, however, if spaces are available we can help people in different employment circumstances such as part-time, casual, temporary, and at risk workers.
We may also be able to help carers, part-time students, and people who took early retirement.
The Work Ready programme will run conclude in March 2024.
For more information or a paper copy of form please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 7034 7034 and request the LMP.