What can your Visitor Information Centre do for you?
Causeway Coast and Glens manage 7 Visitor Information Centres (VICs) within the Borough. Our VICs are traditionally the first point of contact for thousands of visitors every year who rely on them for up-to-date information and advice on what to see and do in the area.
In addition to being a great source of information and ideas for visitors, their role as a useful platform for local business promotion is possibly less well known. Many visitor centres support local tourism businesses by encouraging longer stays and greater spend.
Work in partnership with your local Visitor Information Centre
- Share your accommodation availability
- Rack your brochure (subject to space)
- Sell your tickets for tours and experiences
- Showcase and sell local craft and artisan food products
- Promote your event.
- Access Visit Causeway Coast and Glens Literature
- Help and advice with updating your online entries
*Please note that a commission fee applies for any sales made.
The visitor information centres are currently closed due to the Covid 19 pandemic. For visitor information email: email@example.com
To find out more on how to work in partnership with the VICs contact the Visitor Services Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07751 400278