Managing your online presence
VisitCausewayCoastandGlens is the dedicated tourism website for Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council area.
Did you know that your listing on DiscoverNI also filters to VisitCausewayCoastandGlens and Ireland.com?
This means it is extremely important that your listing on DiscoverNI is correct, up-to-date and engaging. Find out how to get the most out of your online listing.
Tourism NI also offer advice on how you can manage and enhance your online presence.
Social & digital marketing
Causeway Coast and Glens have an active and growing presence on social media.
Our daily Instagram stories are highlighting offers from local tourism providers and we would love to feature your business offer on our pages. Simply send the details, accompanied by photos and/or video and details of your website and social media handles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and tag @VisitCauseway and use the #VisitCauseway in all your posts as it makes it easier for us to pick it up and share on our channels. You can also use #DiscoverNI and #EmbraceAGiantSpirit.
Facts & Figures
- Our Facebook page has over 27,028 likes and the figure is growing every day
- We have over 8,689 followers on @VisitCauseway Twitter
- We have 3,392 followers on @CCAGTourismTeam Twitter
- We have over 11,600 followers on Instagram
- There are over 200,000 visits to visitcausewaycoastandglens.com annually.