Please email us with any membership adminstration requests for example, freeze request, upgrades or cancellation.
Freezing Your Membership - (putting your membership on hold)
Pregnant, injury, ill health, medical condition, working away, these are the main reasons why members put their membership on hold.
For just £5.00 per month you can freeze your membership between 2-6 months (If you have a medical reason to freeze your membership longer than 6 months please speak to a member of staff who will be able to help). This guarantees that the monthly membership fee will not be taken during the freeze period and when your membership is reactivated on a date agreed by you.
You can freeze and unfreeze your membership by emailing us with a start and finish date. You will recieve a freeze confirmation return email.
What you need to know....
- You can freeze your membership at any time. (for direct debit, it runs in line with your direct debit date)
- You can freeze up to twice a year.
- Applies to all memberships paid for by direct debit or up front payment.
- The £5.00 will be collected each month via direct debit.
- Don't forget to give Reception your email and mobile number so that we confirm the freeze period by email.
- If you have an annual membership the end date will be extended to reflect the frozen months.
- When your membership activates, your first monthly payment will be taken out on the same monthly date as before. I.e. the 1st of the month.