Terms, Conditions & Guidance
Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
Easter and Summer Sports Camps
Terms and Conditions
1.Payment must be made in full prior to the Camp.
2.Places will be filled on a ‘first come first served basis’.
3. Children must be the appropriate age bracket to attend.
4.The Parent/Guardian hereby agrees to ensure the child is suitably attired for the activities i.e. suitable footwear, shin guards, mouthguards or jogging bottoms, t-shirt, rainproof jacket, towel and change of clothes.
5. The Parent/Guardian must fill in any medical details when enrolling the child.
6. If your child has any additional needs or requires intimate care, this must be discussed with the Sports Development Unit at the time of booking to allow for an appropriate risk assessment and discussion before enrolling can be confirmed. Any requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The Parent/Guardian is aware that the other participants may have been in contact with peanuts and nuts. Council cannot guarantee that any children attending will not have been in recent contact with foods containing peanuts or other allergens.
8. Children are prohibited to use mobile phones or devices during the camps.
9. All Parents/Guardians must provide a minimum of 1 weeks’ notice on all sports camps bookings if you wish to cancel to receive a full refund
10. Where Council is responsible for registering participants, they will be covered by Councils Insurance Policy whilst attending the duration of their respective camp/s. For Camps where registration is through an external partner it is the partners responsibility for the insurance of the activity.
11. Permission is granted to seek medical treatment in the event of an accident.
12. Parent/Guardian have given consent to the use of any photographs that may be taken of their child during the camp to be used, distributed, or shown on Council’s social media. If you do not give consent, please let Council know at registration.
13. Any Participant whose conduct is deemed by the Council Sports Development Managers to be detrimental to the best interest of the camp/s will be asked to leave the Camp, no refund will be made. Each Participant must apply with all safety requests by coaches.
Failure to comply will result in the child removed from the camp/s.
14. No Participants information will be shared with any third parties but in the case occasionally where Council use an external delivery partner to register for a camp or course, the partner’s sole use of participants information is for a register and is not shared.
15. Participant information will be used for
Administration of the Easter & Summer camps
Participants Name, Age, Address, Contact Telephone Number, Medical Conditions
Provide emergency medical treatment in the event of an accident
Use of photos to advertise event on social media platforms
Children have rights under data protection legislation in relation to their personal data and these can be found at www.ico.org.uk
Right to withdraw consent
Council must inform the child/parent that their consent can be withdrawn at any time.
Information is held for 6 months after the camp.
If you wish to lodge a complaint about data protection contact Council’s Data Protection Officer tel 028 7034 7034 or contact
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
16. The hours of the camp/s may vary.
17. CC&G Borough Council Sports Development Unit reserves the right to cancel part of/or the entire camp/s with all payments refunded.
18. Information of activities is given in good faith. All arrangements and activities are subject to change depending on weather conditions, programme schedule and other arrangements. Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council Sports Development Unit has the right to cancel amend or alter activities accordingly.
19. You must ‘accept’ the course Terms and Conditions by ticking the relevant box when registering for a Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council Easter Sports Camps or Summer Recreation Programme.