Leisure and Development Committee CommitteeDate: Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020 Time: 7:00 PM
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minutes of Leisure and Development Committee Meeting held Tuesday 15th September 2020 (summary attached).
FOR DECISION (Items 4-11 inclusive)
4. Grant Funding Programmes 2021/22 (Report attached).
5. Covid 19 Town Centre Recovery Fund Tranche 2 (Report attached).
6. Village Renewal, Drumsurn Community Project (Report attached).
7. Impact of Covid 19 on the Christmas Festivals Fund (Report attached).
8. Impact of Covid 19 on the Christmas Events Programme (Report attached).
9. Causeway Coast and Glens Heritage Trust (Report attached).
10. Proposed Works at Sport and Wellbeing Facilities (Report attached).
11. Transfer of the Lime Park Facility to Land and Property. (Report attached)
FOR INFORMATION (Items 12-16 inclusive)
14. Update on opening of Arts Centres (Report attached)
15. Update on opening of Sport and Wellbeing Facilities (Report attached)
16. Youth Voice Initiative (Report attached)
18, Matters Reporting to the Partnership Panel.
20. Notice of Motion proposed by Councillor Mulholland, seconded by Councillor McCaw, deferred from the 18th March 2020 Council Meeting, then the 15th September 2020 Leisure and Development Committee Meetings.
This council notes the contribution that young people make to community and civic life in Causeway, Coast and Glens; encourages schools, youth groups and community organisations to become more involved in the life of local government and; resolves to establish a Youth Shadow Council to enhance civic engagement and improve public services that affect young people across this new Council Borough.
21. Notice of Motion proposed by Councillor McMullan seconded by Councillor Chivers, deferred from the 6th October 2020 Council Meeting.
This council establishes an "Agricultural Sub-Committee "made up from representatives of this council to discuss and promote all aspects of Agriculture within the Causeway Coast and Glens Council area.
FOR CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION (Item 22)
22. Funding Unit Structure (Report attached).
23. Any other relevant business notified in accordance with Standing Order 12. (o)