Causeway Speciality Market
August is Market Month! We're in Coleraine on Saturday 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th August!
Causeway Speciality Market was established in 2006, and operates on the second Saturday of every month in the events space at Coleraine Town Hall in the heart of the town. Our Market operates from 9am to 4pm and can accommodate 52 traders of which 40 are permanent stall holders. A reserve list is operated for the remaining stalls each month. The criteria for trading at the market are that the products on sale need to be:
- Grown, reared or caught by the stallholder
- Brewed, pickled, baked, smoked or cooked by the stallholder
- Made or created in significant part by the stallholder
Join us on social media
Facebook: Causeway Speciality Market
Twitter: Causeway Speciality Market
Download trader information and application forms by clicking from the list below:-
To register your interest for a stall, please contact Martin Clark on 028 7034 7044 or email email@example.com
We are not assessing new stall aplications at present, however we will take receipt of your application anytime.
2017 Market Dates:-
- 14th January 2017
- 11th February 2017
- 11th March 2017
- 8th April 2017 - Market celebrates it's 11th Anniversary!!
- 13th May 2017
- 10th June 2017
- 8th July 2017
- 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th August 2017 - August is Market Month
- 9th September 2017
- 14th October 2017
- 28th October 2017
- 11th November 2017
- 9th December 2017
- 16th December 2017 - extra Christmas Market date
We look forward to welcoming you!