Tourism Events Growth Fund
The Council is seeking to provide financial support for events that align themselves to key priority areas such as; Cultural Tourism, Food Tourism and Sports and Activities (tourism related).
The key objectives to supporting events will be to maximise the opportunity to:
- Generate economic benefits for the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council area through increased visitor numbers and spend
- Enhance the profile and appeal of the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council area e.g., through media and marketing campaign/exposure
- Enhance the visitor experience
- Encourage events to extend the tourism season
You may find it helpful to discuss your project with one of the following officers within the Tourism Events Team before submitting your application:
- Kerry Mc Mullan 0287034 7220 email@example.com
- Gareth Fall 0287034 7237 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also see the link to the following document which provides some helpful guidance for groups claiming funding for events https://www.causewaycoastandglens.gov.uk/uploads/general/Event_Guide.pdf
Deadline for Submission of Stage 1 Applications is 12.00 noon on Friday 16th December 2019.
How to Apply
To apply for any of the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Councils grants please apply online here
How to Apply
To apply for any of the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Councils grants please apply online here http://causeway.eformz.info/