Grants and Funding
Welcome to Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council’s Online Funding Hub
To apply for the Priority Sector Personal Learning Account Fund please apply online here
To apply for any of the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Councils Annual Grants please apply online here
Details of the 2023/24 Grant programmes are as follows:
Priority Sector Personal Learning Account Fund
|Tue 17th January 23 @ 12 noon||Fri 31st March 23 @ 12 noon|
|Building A United Community Fund||Mon 12th December 22 @ 9am||Rolling Fund|
|Culture Arts & Heritage||Mon 12th December 22 @ 9am||Fri 27th Jan 23 @ 12 noon|
|Culture Arts & Heritage - Creative Practitioners Bursary Scheme||Mon 12th December 22 @ 9am||Fri 24th Feb 23 @ 12 noon|
|Culture, Arts & Heritage - Youth Creative Skills Bursary||Mon 12th December 22 @ 9am||Fri 28th April 23 @ 12 noon|
|Community Development Support Grant||Mon 12th December 22 @ 9am||Fri 20th Jan 23 @ 12 noon|
|Social Connections Fund (Previously Social Inclusion Grant)||Wed 11th January 23 @ 9am||Rolling Fund|
Community Festivals Fund Grant
|Mon 12th December 22 @ 9am||Fri 3rd Feb 23 @12 noon|
|Town Twinning Fund||Mon 12th December 22 @ 9am||Rolling Fund|
|Landfill Communities Fund Grant||Mon 12th December 22 @ 9am||Rolling Fund|
|Tourism Large Events Fund||Mon 12th December 22 @ 9am||Wed 25th Jan 23 @ 12 noon|
|Tourism Events Growth Fund *****||Mon 12th December 22 @ 9am||Wed 25th Jan 23 @ 12 noon|
|Enterprise Fund||Mon 3rd April 23 @ 9am||Fri 5th May 23 @ 12 noon|
|PCSP Small Grants||Tues 21st March 2023 @ 9am||Rolling|
|Rural Business Development Grant||TBC||TBC|
|Christmas Festive Fund 2023||TBC||TBC|
For information and links to current External Grant Funding opportunities, please click here
How to Apply
- To apply for any of the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Councils grants please apply online here.
- Please note that applying for a grant is a competitive process and awards are subject to the availability of funds and may be subject to change.
- Please do not wait until near the closing time to submit your application.
- Be aware of the speed of your internet connection, your system configuration and the volume of general web traffic that may impact on the time required to upload your application.
- Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council cannot accept responsibility for transmission delays.
- Your completed application must be received before the deadline.
- Applications received after the advertised deadline will not be accepted.
If you would like further information, please contact us
028 7034 7198