CCAG Food Network
Download a copy of our brochure from here - see link further down this page
The aim of the Causeway Coast and Glens Food Network is to transform the reputation of food from our area, by acting as a gateway to promotional support, market knowledge, quality, insights and networks. We look forward to welcoming you and your food business to our Network.
The original scoping study and branding initiative was funded through the Department for Rural Development Supply Chain Development Programme, was supported by the Councils of Coleraine, Ballymoney, Moyle,
Limavady, Ballymena and Larne, Good Food NI and NITB. Going forward, the Network is supported by the new Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council.
What the CCAG Food Network will do:
- Showcase high quality local food produce through local hospitality, markets, farm shops and retail outlets
- Collectively market the local food and drink sector through a unique brand with user friendly brand guidelines and marketing support
- Provide databases of local producers, hospitality providers and retail outlets supplying local food within the CCAG Council area, to stimulate the local supply chain and facilitate communication within the sector.
- Provide access to information on funding support, development opportunities from relevant support agencies i.e DARD, Tourism NI, Invest NI, local economic development programmes etc.
- Raise awareness of the quality and diversity of the local food offer as a tourism product
- Provide information and support the development of food related events throughout the destination.
What is available via the Network:
This page contains links to:
- Business Support Avenues,
- A Taste of the Causeway Coast and Glens Brochure
- Join the CCAG Food Network (Beta form available)
- Training Opportunities
- Food Industry Events,
- Subsidised Exhibition opportunities - sign up to receive our emails
as well as other useful resources.
If you have any suggestions for future content, please do let us know. We value your input as this is YOUR network.
Keep in Touch
If you wish to sign up to our Food Network e-zine please sign up HERE
Also,.please join in the discussion on our Facebook group entitled CCAG Food Network or follow us on Twitter @ccagfood