Corporate Policy and Resources Committee CommitteeDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 2019 Time: 7:00 PM
- Declarations of Interest
- Minutes of Meeting held Tuesday 22 October 2019 (summary attached)
- Sickness Absence Policy and Procedure (report attached) (Policy to follow)
- Harbour Commissioners (report to follow)
Council Constitution - Review and Amendments (report attached)
Statement of Progress - Causeway Coast and Glens Community Planning Strategic Partnership (report attached)
Structural Support Works to Portstewart Town Hall (report attached)
Prompt Payments (report attached)
Transactional Banking Services (report attached)
Correspondence (report attached)
Matters for Reporting to Partnership Panel
Notice of Motion proposed by Councillor Holmes, seconded by Alderman McCandless, supported by Alderman Hillis referred from 5 November 2019 Council Meeting
FREEDOM OF THE BOROUGH ARRANGEMENTS
Council notes the existing arrangements for Freedom of the Borough.
Council proposes that in future:
A single event is held in the latter part of Year 4 of the Council term.
Up to 4 FOB’s may be bestowed on worthy citizens or organisations.
Recommendations for FOB’s will go forward to a sub committee established for the purpose.
The Committee will also establish basic criteria upon which to determine whether a FOB has been met.
The Committee will put forward the 4 names to CPR/Full Council.
FOR CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION (Items 14-15)
14. Debt Management (report attached)
15. Minutes of the Meeting of the Land and Property Sub-Committee Wednesday 8 November 2019 (copy attached)
16. Any Other Relevant Business (notified in accordance with Standing Order 12(o))