CLC EDWIN MAY 5 MILE CLASSIC 2018
COLERAINE LEISURE CENTRE EDWIN MAY 5 MILE CLASSIC IS BACK FOR 2018 !!!!
The Centre in association with Springwell Running Club is excited to welcome back for the 5th year running this fantastic event on Wednesday August 8th. The event has grown every year and has exceeded our expectations each and every time with regrads to the numbers who have registered and participated. We would love for this year to be the same and break new records and hope you can help us do this and maybe set a new record for yourselves!
- Wednesday 8th August 2018 @ 7.30pm
- Starts at Coleraine Leisure Centre and ends in the Town Centre
- Online entries at http://athleticsni.org/Fixtures/Edwin-May-Nissan-5-Mile-Classic
- Technical T-Shirt for first 200 runners
- Entry fee £10 affiliated and £12 unaffiliated (refreshments included)
- Late entry and on the day entry £12 affiliated and £14 unaffiliated
- Closing date for pre entries Monday 6th August 2018
- Prizes for 1st/2nd/3rd male & female and 1st in each age category (note only 1 prize applies)
- Chip timing
- Entrants must be 15 years of age on the day of race
- For further details email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO YOU REGISTER?
There are a few ways you can register for the road race and we advise you register as early as possible and avail of the pre entry fees and guarantee yourself a T-Shirt.
- ONLINE @ http://athleticsni.org/Fixtures/Edwin-May-Nissan-5-Mile-Classic
- IN PERSON by calling into the Centre and completing an application form with the front of house team (download form here)
- VIA POST - Completed entry form and cheque can be returned to Lisa Mullan, Cloonavin - Leisure & Development Services, 66 Portstewart Road, Coleraine, BT52 1EY. Cheques made payable to 'Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council' (download form here)
RACE ROUTE - Click to download a copy
EVENT PAGE ON FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/events/1712635988802753/ (Join the group now and share the event with your friends and be kept up to date with all event ionformation and details on the run up to the big day)
If you require any further information please call Lisa on 0287034 7234 or email email@example.com or alternatively contact Benny on 0287034 7202 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org