Leisure and Development Committee CommitteeDate: Tuesday, 16 Nov 2021 Time: 7:00 PM
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minutes of Leisure and Development Committee Meeting held Tuesday 19th October 2021 (summary attached)
FOR DECISION (Items 4-10 inclusive)
4. CCG Heritage Trust (Report attached)
5. Strategic Review of Council Tourism Events (Report attached)
6. Community Festival Fund (Report attached)
7. Food Essential Supplies Fund (Report attached)
8. NI 100 Terms of Reference (Report attached)
9. Growth Deal Governance and Levelling Up Fund (Report attached) (Addendum)
10. 4C UR Future Live Event (Report attached)
FOR INFORMATION (Item 11-13 inclusive)
11. Sport and Wellbeing Annual Review (Report attached)
12. PEACE Plus Update (Report attached)
13. Riverside Theatre (Report attached)
14. Correspondence (Report attached)
15. Matters Reporting to the Partnership Panel
16. Consultations (Report attached)
FOR CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION (Item 17-26 inclusive)
17. Leisure and Development 6 month Financial Position (Report attached)
18. Rural Business Development Scheme (Report attached)
19. Awarding Contracts for DFC Additional Funding (Report attached)
20. Burnfoot Sports Pitch Project (Report attached)
21. Lower Bann Cruiser Appointment (Report attached)
22. HALP Grounds Maintenance Equipment (Report attached)
23. HALP Fees and Charges (Report attached)
24. Lands at Mountsandel Coleraine (Report attached)
25. Metropole Park Lease Request (Report attached)
26. William Dunlop Memorial (Report attached)
27. Any other relevant business notified in accordance with Standing Order 12. (o)
Councillor Callan (1)
1. Can the Director confirm when the Limavady Memorial War Boards will be located permanently at the Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre?
Alderman Boyle (1)
2. Given that the Riverside Committee is no longer meeting or operative, will the Council consider setting up a group of Councillors to liaise directly with the University of Ulster at Coleraine regarding the current situation and future of the Riverside Theatre?
Councillor C McShane (3)
3. Ballycastle Masterplan has been finalised and available from the Department for Communities. What steps have the Council taken to adopt the plan and is there a plan of work with DfC and other departments to realise some of the priority projects identified in the Masterplan?
4. To ask the Director for an estimate of costs for Airshow 2022 and for an update on the expenditure to date from the 2021/2022 'Development of the Airshow' £20,000 budget?
5. Ballylough Living History - how does the Council monitor the success / impact of the events from this group?