Finance CommitteeDate: Thursday, 09 Sep 2021 Time: 7:00 PM
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minutes of the previous Finance Committee (summary attached)
IN COMMITTEE (Item 4 – Item 10 inclusive)
4. P4 Management Accounts (report attached)
5. Debt Management Report (report attached)
6. Prompt Payment Statistics Report (report attached)
7. Actual Penny Product Forecast Q1 (report attached)
8. Postal VAT Claim with Agreement to sign (report attached)
9. PwC update (verbal update)
10. Any Other Relevant Business
What substantial efforts are being made to realise capital off our disposable assets?
What progress has been made in regards to, Waterworld and Dunluce Centre Portrush, and Laurel Park, Coleraine etc?
Is Mr. Smyth aware of Councillors top ten project priority list, and has he been made aware those projects some of which have been sitting dormant are to be delivered before the end of this council term?