Finance CommitteeDate: Thursday, 14 Apr 2022 Time: 7:00 PM
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minutes of the previous Finance Committee (summary attached)
IN COMMITTEE (Item 4 – Item 11 inclusive)
4. Coleraine Café (attached)
Addendum Item 4.1 Café Lease at JDLC (attached)
5. P11 Management Accounts (attached)
6. Inflation Update (to follow)
7. P11 Debt Management Report (attached)
8. P11 Prompt Payment Statistics (attached)
9. Pay Award (attached)
10. Scheme of Allowances (attached)
11. Any Other Relevant Business
In the lead up to the rate setting meeting, we were furnished with information relating to energy cost forecasts for the coming financial year (fuel, heat, power etc).
Can I ask that these estimates be recalculated across the board by all directorates and presented to the finance committee in April? This should give ample time to gather information.
Could we also have a comparison available relating to what figures were presented before we struck the rate and what the latest forecasts are?