Shadow CouncilDate: Thursday, 11 Sep 2014 Time: 7:00 PM
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Corporate Policy and Resources Committee Terms of Reference (report enclosed)
4. Programme Update from Chief Executive (verbal update)
5. Special Responsibility Allowances (report enclosed)
6. Financial Governance (report enclosed)
7. Causeway Coast and Glens Council Draft Equality Scheme and Draft Disability Action Plan (report enclosed)
8. Provision of Common Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Platform and E-Mail Services (report enclosed)
9. Limavady Unity Bridge (report enclosed)
10. Initial Business Case for the Purchase of Lands for the Enabling, Development and Management of an Enterprise Zone
Recommended for confidential consideration
11. Consultation Document (enclosed)
• The Apportionment of Costs Associated with the Ethical Standards Framework between Councils (response requested by
1st October 2014)
• Circular LG 32/2014 – Designation of Local Government Auditor – from Department of the Environment Policy Division.
The document can be viewed at http://www.doeni.gov.uk/circular_lg_32-2014_-designation_of_local_government_auditor__-_
accessability.pdf or a copy can be provided, on request.
• Circular LG 34/2014 – Financial Operation of New Councils during the Shadow Period – from Department of the Environment
Policy Division. The document can be viewed at http://www.doeni.gov.uk/guidance_on_financial_operation_of_new_councils_
during_the_shadow_period__final_.pdf or a copy can be provided, on request.
• Circular LG 37/2014 – Guidance on Loans from Systems Convergence and Reimbursement – from Department of the
Environment Policy Division. The document can be viewed at http://www.doeni.gov.uk/lg_37-2014_reform_-guidance_
on_systems_convergence.pdf or a copy can be provided, on request.
13. Date of Next Meeting: 7.00 pm, Thursday 9th October 2014, Ballymoney Borough Council Chamber