Drumaheglis Holiday Park and Marina *****
Drumaheglis Holiday Park and Marina holds a 5* rating and enjoys a secluded location on the banks of the Lower River Bann with adjoining marina. The Lower River Bann is an excellent location to indulge in your favourite pastime, be it fishing, sailing or canoeing.
The site is 3 miles from the town of Ballymoney which has a leisure centre, Memorial Gardens to road racing legends Joey and Robert Dunlop, and the Ballymoney Museum where you can explore 9000 years of history.
Within a 30 minute drive, visitors can explore the Dark Hedges, the whole arc of beaches and holiday resorts stretching along the Causeway Coast, the fabled Glens of Antrim and the famous Giant’s Causeway World Heritage site.
Facilities at this family friendly site include:
- 55 hard standing pitches with water/electric
- Tent area and 5 glamping cabins
- "The Slipway" on-site cafe & coffee shop, plus Ice-Cream parlour
- Modern family shower/laundry facilities with disabled access
- Safe and accessible children’s area and outdoor gym
- Table tennis
- Picnic and barbeque areas
- Nature walk
- Onsite visitor information
Drumaheglis Marina is one of the few and most attractive access points to the Lower River Bann, with superb natural landscapes, making it an idyllic riverside location for cyclists, walkers and water enthusiasts.
- Public access to the River Bann.
- "Bann River Cruises" cruiser hire.
- Secure 32 Berth Marina with water & electic services.
- Boat park, slip way and jetty with floating pontoons
Online Booking: - see https://www.causewaycoastandglens.gov.uk/see-do/caravan-parks about how to make a booking for any time in 2023
Please note: Full payment is required at the time of booking, and your booking reference number is required for check in.
Drumaheglis Holiday Park and Marina
36 Glenstall Road
T: 028 2766 2743
T: 028 7034 7234 (Out of season contact number)
Contact Us - Caravan Park
If you would like further information, please contact us
Tel:028 2766 2743