Benone Holiday and Leisure Park ****
Benone Holiday and Leisure Park will be closed on 24th, 25th and 26th December and also 1st January 2020.
Benone Visitor Centre and Caravan Holiday and Leisure Park is situated on the A2 Seacoast Road, approximately 11 miles from Coleraine and 12 miles from the bustling market town of Limavady. Located adjacent to Benone Strand and accessible via board walks, Benone – Stay and Play offers the visitor an enticing mix of a coastal location with the beautiful backdrop of Binevenagh Mountain. Benone has received 4* status through the British Graded Holiday Parks Scheme and provides family facilities, scenery and a welcome to rival any throughout Europe.
• 80 touring caravan sites with electric hook up
• 33 super touring caravan sites with electric hook up
• 15 touring caravan pitches without electric hook-up facilities
• 6 glamping lodges
• Tent pitches
• Benone Stand – Northern Ireland’s first recipient of the European Blue Flag Award
• 9 hole par 3 golf course (open all year round)
• Local Visitor Information
Seasonal facilities at Benone are available for both on-site residents and day-trippers. (please note an activity charge may apply)
• Putting green
• Crazy Golf
• Golf Practice Range
• Tennis Courts
• Outdoor heated splash pools
• Activities area
• Indoor games room
• Events Programme July and August
Please note: Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Booking reference number is required for check in.
Benone Holiday and Leisure Park
53 Benone Avenue
Tel: 028 7775 0555
If you would like further information, please contact us
028 7775 0555