Benone Holiday and Leisure Park ****
Benone Centre and Holiday and Leisure Park is situated on the A2 Seacoast Road, approximately 11 miles from Coleraine and 12 miles from Limavady. Located adjacent to Benone Strand, uniquely accessible via board walks, Benone "Stay and Play" offers the visitor an enticing mix of a coastal location with the beautiful backdrop of Binevenagh Mountain. Benone has received 4* status through the Graded Holiday Parks Scheme and provides family facilities, scenery and a warm welcome to rival any throughout Europe.
"Waves Bistro", sited just off one of the boardwalks, offers excellent food and beverages all day, including "golfer's fry", home-made scones and ‘cooked to order’ meals. Enjoy dining inside in front of the log burner or outside on the patio.
The Benone Centre stocks a range of local tourism literature and a variety of Morelli's ice-creams and beach accessories.
Facilities at Benone are available for both on-site residents and day-trippers.
• 80 touring pitches with electric, including 33 "super pitches"
• 6 glamping lodges
• 18 camping pitches with electric - bookings by telephone only
• Benone Stand – Northern Ireland’s first recipient of the European Blue Flag Award
• 9 hole par 3 golf course
• Local Visitor Information
• Crazy Golf
• Tennis Courts
• Activities area
• Indoor games room
• Outdoor heated splash pools with two-hour sessions from 11.00am – 1.00pm, 1.30pm – 3.30pm and 4.00pm – 6.00pm during weekends in June and daily during July and August.
All enquiries please contact 028 77750555
Please note: Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Booking reference number is required for check in.
Benone Holiday and Leisure Park
53 Benone Avenue
Tel: 028 7775 0555
If you would like further information, please contact us
028 7775 0555