Portrush Town Centre Forum
Applications closed on 28th February 2022.
What is a Town Centre Forum?
A Town Centre Forum is an advisory group consisting of members of the local community, business owners, elected representatives and Council officials.
What is their purpose?
The purpose of Town Centre Forums is to act as advisory group for Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council, to ensure the development and sustainability of our town centres.
Actions of the Town Centre Forums
- Provide feedback to Council officials and elected local representatives
- Discuss new ideas
- Help plan initiatives
- Review progress on activities
- Work together to find solutions to recurring issues and emerging challenges
Responsibilities of Town Centre Forum members
Some of the responsibilities of the Town Centre Forum members will include:
- Attending scheduled meetings
- Engaging constructively in discussions regarding Town Centre matters
- Actively champion the Town Centre Forum
For more information, please contact Geraldine Wills
Email: email@example.com or Telephone: 0786 460 5684