Work Well Live Well
Workplace Health and Wellbeing Services
Northern Trust area (e.g. Ballymoney, Coleraine and Ballycastle areas) - see Western Trust for Limavady area
Supporting workplace health and local businesses
Focused on promoting health at work, our bespoke health and wellbeing packages are available to local businesses throughout Northern Ireland..
There are many reasons to invest in the health and wellbeing of your staff. It can have long-lasting benefits on your organisation, as a happy, healthy workforce means fewer illness-related financial losses.
Our health and wellbeing packages include:
- Comprehensive face to face and online health check packages (subject to COVID-19 restrictions)
- Online Health and Wellbeing Talks or Webinars
- Online Well Mind Workshop to help cope with stress
- Work Well Live Well is a whole workplace approach to employee health and wellbeing, funded by the Public Health Agency (PHA) and delivered by NICHS over three years. It includes, an employee health survey, workplace action plan and a range of health champion training and programmes.
Every penny we earn from our workplace health programmes is re-invested into funding our charity-based activities. Find out more about our Employee Health and Wellbeing packages below or contact us directly to take the first steps to improving your employees’ health.
Work Well Live Well
Work Well Live Well is a FREE workplace health and wellbeing support programme funded by the Public Health Agency (PHA) and delivered by Northern Ireland Chest Heart & Stroke (NICHS).
The aim of Work Well Live Well is to help local workplaces to improve the health and wellbeing of their employees through personalised support. The programme begins by supporting you to carry out a health and wellbeing survey in your workplace, analysing the results to determine health priorities and subsequently developing a bespoke, 3-year health action plan for your team.
Why sign up to Work Well Live Well?
- Delivery of Health Champion training for employees to help drive health and wellbeing initiatives forward
- Access to three NICHS Well Talks or Webinars to support staff in making informed lifestyle changes for improved health
- Provision of advanced workplace health training including Mental Health First Aid
- Professional networking opportunities for Health Champions
- Support with signing up to and implementing the Equality Commission’s Mental Health Charter
- Provision of resources for health and wellbeing initiatives
- All workplaces that successfully complete Work Well Live Well will receive a workplace health and wellbeing award
- Ongoing support from our experienced Workplace Health and Wellbeing team
We’re now recruiting workplaces to participate in Work Well Live Well.
Register your interest today by completing the form below or alternatively email email@example.com