Digital Sales Essentials
InterTradeIreland has launched new Digital Sales Supports which are designed to help your business improve and expand its online presence in the cross-border market and beyond.
Supports include Digital Sales Essentials which offers five days of fully funded consultancy over 12 weeks to enable improved online presence, digital marketing and e-commerce capability to eligible companies that trade cross-border.
Support and advice can be tailored to suit your company and is available in the following areas:
- websites & e-commerce platforms
- digital strategy and consulting
- digital marketing
- sales via paid digital advertising
- online customer service
- e-commerce shipping & fulfilment
- e-commerce legal considerations and data management
To be eligible, participating businesses must:
- Be an SME with less than 250 staff and less than £40 million/€50 million turnover.
- Be an indigenous business registered in Ireland or Northern Ireland.
- Be active in either the manufacturing or tradable services sectors. By tradable services, InterTradeIreland requires the business service to be delivered in the cross border market, and not just to attract customers from the cross border market to their service business in the home market (see list below of ineligible sectors).
- Have an established trading history and proven track record in their home market. (ie. minimum 12 months trading history and minimum turnover of £100,000, directly related to the manufacturing or tradable service element of your business)
- Have cross-border sales in the opposite jurisdiction of less than 30% of the company turnover in the last/current financial year and/or have clearly identified an opportunity for cross border trade?
- Ensure that increasing cross border trade is the primary focus of the project.
- Be able to complete the Digital Sales Supports project within 12 weeks of approval.
- Have not previously received support under the InterTradeIreland e-Merge programme.