What can your Visitor Information Centre do for you?
The Visitor Servicing Team not only welcome visitors to our area in person but also help them plan their holiday in advance of arrival and their personal knowledge and warm welcome enhance the visitor experience and encourage the tourist to visit places not originally on their itinerary. Staff work in harmony with the tourism trade and the VIC network provides a platform to both promote and sell accommodation, craft, local tours and experiences.
Work in partnership with your local Visitor Information Centre
- Share your accommodation availability
- Rack your brochure (subject to space)
- Sell your tickets for tours, experiences
- Display your craft / artisan food
- Promote your event. Contact staff to find out more about promotional opportunities including online entries, local event listings and printed What's On guide
Please note that a commission fee applies for any sales made. To find out more email email@example.com
Visitor Information Centres
Click here to find your nearest Visitor Information Centre, for information on attractions, tours, events and great gift ideas from local crafters.