Causeway Coastal Route (CCR) Tourism Clusters
What is a tourism cluster?
- A group where everyone has an equal status.
- A group of businesses working together to achieve a shared goal.
- An opportunity to contribute one’s expertise freely for the benefit of a shared objective.
- An opportunity to learn from each other and grow everyone’s confidence.
- Focus on developing visitor experiences.
- Focus on communication and actions.
- Self-managed without the need of external funding.
- Usually not more than 15 like-minded businesses.
There are two clusters operating within the Causeway Coast and Glens area, working in partnership with Tourism Northern Ireland and local authorities, providing you with an opportunity to network and explore options for collaborative growth.
- Causeway and Binevenagh Cluster
- The Glens of Antrim Cluster
Due to COVID-19 meetings cluster meetings are currently being held via Zoom. They are an excellent platform to engage with others within the industry and often include a guest speaker.