What can your Visitor Information Centre do for you?
Causeway Coast and Glens manage 7 Visitor Information Centres (VICs) within the Borough. Our VICs are traditionally the first point of contact for thousands of visitors every year who rely on them for up-to-date information and advice on what to see and do in the area.
In addition to being a great source of information and ideas for visitors, their role as a useful platform for local business promotion is possibly less well known. Many visitor centres support local tourism businesses by encouraging longer stays and greater spend.
Work in partnership with your local Visitor Information Centre
- Share your accommodation availability
- Rack your brochure (subject to space)
- Sell your tickets for tours and experiences
- Showcase and sell local craft and artisan food products
- Promote your event.
- Access to Visit Causeway Coast and Glens Literature
- Help and advice with updating your online entries
*Please note that a commission fee applies for any sales made.
Current opening hours (due to Covid 19 pandemic)
Portrush and Ballycastle are open Monday to Saturday from 9:30am to 4:30pm with lunch closures from 1:00pm-1:30pm.
To find out more on how to work in partnership with the VICs contact the Visitor Services Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07751 400278