What can your Visitor Information Centre do for you?
Causeway Coast and Glens operate 7 Visitor Information Centres. At present only Portrush, Bushmills and Ballycastle are open to visitors due to the COVID-19 pandemic. They will be open Monday to Saturday from 9:30am to 4:30pm with lunch closures from 1:00pm-1:30pm
Excellent customer care and local knowledge enhance the visitor experience and encourage the tourist to visit places not originally on their itinerary.
Staff work in harmony with the tourism trade and the VIC network provides a platform to both promote and sell accommodation, craft, local tours and experiences.
Work in partnership with your local Visitor Information Centre
- Share your accommodation availability
- Rack your brochure (subject to space)
- Sell your tickets for tours and experiences
- Retail your artisan food
- Showcase and sell your craft
- Promote your event.
- Please note that a commission fee applies for any sales made.
To find out more email email@example.com Tel: 07751 400278