Managing your online presence
Did you know that your listing on DiscoverNI also filters to VisitCausewayCoastandGlens and Ireland.com? To find out more click here.
VisitCausewayCoastandGlens is the dedicated tourism website for Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council area.
Social & digital marketing
Causeway Coast and Glens have an active and growing presence on social media.
Our daily Instagram stories are highlighting offers from local tourism providers and we would love to feature your business offer on our pages. Simply send the details, accompanied by photos and/or video and details of your website and social media handles to email@example.com
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and tag @VisitCauseway and use the #VisitCauseway in all your posts as it makes it easier for us to pick it up and share on our channels. You can also use #DiscoverNI and #EmbraceAGiantSpirit.
Facts & Figures
- Our Facebook page has over 27,028 likes and the figure is growing every day
- We have over 8,689 followers on @VisitCauseway Twitter
- We have 3,392 followers on @CCAGTourismTeam Twitter
- We have over 11,600 followers on Instagram
- There are over 200,000 visits to visitcausewaycoastandglens.com annually.
Photo credit norwood-themes-unsplash