Photo credit © Northern Ireland Tourist Board
The food offering of a destination motivates people to travel there and where better to enjoy good food, with Taste Causeway named All Ireland Foodie Destination 2019 runner up.
Our destination offers a range of foodie tastes and experiences, many of them award winning, including:
- Restaurants, cafes and bars
- Food tours and experiences
- Artisan Markets: Causeway Speciality Market and Naturally North Coast and Glens
- Economusees: Broighter Gold, Broughgammon Farm, North Coast Smoke House and Ursa Minor
- Brewers and Distillers: Bushmills Distillery and Lacada Brewery
- Taste Causeway Collaborative Growth Network
Taste Causeway is the unifying vision for the wide array of Food and Drink Producers, artisans, food tourism and hospitality along the Causeway Coast and in the Glens of Antrim. Click here for more information.
Food is a major reason why people come to Northern Ireland and tourists spend over £350million per year on food and drink alone. Click here for tips, advice and opportunities from Tourism NI.