Guidelines for using Ballyreagh
Welcome to Ballyreagh Golf Course
The following restrictions/guidelines must be adhered to:-
CUSTOMERS WITH COLD OR ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 MUST STAY AWAY AND FOLLOW GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES.
- Physical distancing rules are observed by all members at all times in carpark and on the course.
- Customers must bring their own equipment as there is no hiring of equipment at present.
- Customers should arrive 10 minutes before their pre booked tee off time.
- Customers are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitiser.
- Only one person at a time is permitted to enter the shop to check in.
- Toilet facilities are not available.
- Numbers of players in a group has been restricted to 4.
- The time between tee off times is 15min intervals to allow for easier social distancing between players.
- Bunker rakes have been removed and players are advised not to use or touch other equipment/course furniture.
- Please consider social distancing when using the car park and parking your vehicle.
- The course may at times employ marshals to ensure that the social distancing is being maintained between players.
- All golfers should leave the venue as soon they have completed the course.