Class Booking Strike Information
On the 8th November 2021 our class booking strikes will return.
What is a strike?
- If you book a class and do not swipe, or attend, or cancel your booking you will receive 1 strike.
- To avoid a strike it is essential to check in at reception.
NO Swipe = 1 STRIKE
3 Strikes = a BAN
How does this work?
- If you receive 3 strikes in a 30 day rolling period you will receive a ban.
- The ban will prevent you from booking a class online for 30 days.
- Class bookings can still be made at the main reception desk on day of class.
- The ban will last 30 days and will automatically be removed from your account, when it expires the strikes will be set to zero.
- If you have a ban on your account you will see a message on your screen when you try to book.
For further information, please contact reception.