Health Matters Physical Activity Programme
What is the Health Matters Physical Referral Programme?
A 12-week physical activity programme delivered by fitness instructors, who are qualified to advise those with medical conditions on how to get active and stay active.
The two options available are:
· A group based exercise class, designed with each patient’s current medical condition and goal.
The class is on a Monday 11.00am- 12.30pm.
· A gym based programme, to include a personal fitness plan, designed with the patient’s current medical condition and goal.
Your healthcare professional can refer you to the programme based on the following criteria:
* CHD and other associated risk;
* Asthma, bronchitis, COPD;
* Other significant long term illness or injury
For further information please contact:
Coleraine Leisure Centre
Telephone: 028 7034 7202
DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THIS INFORMATION - Click here
DOWNLOAD A REFERRAL FORM - Click here