Sandhill Drive Motorhome Park
Sandhill Drive Motorhome Park is situated within easy walking distance of Portrush town centre and the popular beaches of East and West Strand.
- Motorhome parking for up to 10 vehicles.
- An hourly parking rate applies for both day and overnight parking to the site (pay and display).
- Parking can be paid using cash only.
- Aire de Service (token-operated) providing fresh water, charging for leisure batteries and a drain for grey water only.
- A dedicated sluice is provided for chemical toilets.
- Tokens cost £1.25 and buy 1kw of electricity or 100 litres of water, plus toilet/waste water disposal.
Tokens can be purchased from the following outlets:
Hillcrest Service Station, 121 Coleraine Road, Portrush, BT56 8HN County Antrim
Phone: 028 7082 2339
Open Mon-Sun 7am-12midnight
Portrush Filling Station, Bushmills Rd, Portrush, BT56 8JG County Antrim
Phone 028 7082 3432
Open Mon-Sun 7am-11pm, (July and Aug 12 midnight)
Tel: 028 7034 4723
If you would like further information, please contact us
028 7034 4723