Grant Funding Programmes open
Mon, November 30, 2020
Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council is inviting applications from eligible organisations/groups to its grant funding programmes for the period 2021/22
Grant Programmes Opening on 1st of December 2020
- Community Development Support Grant. (Closes on 29th January 2021 @12 noon)
- Social Inclusion Grant. (Closes on 29th January 2021 @12 noon)
- Good Relations Building a United Community.(Rolling closure)
- Culture, Arts & Heritage Grant (Closes on 29th January 2021 @12 noon)
- Creative Practitioner’s Bursary Scheme (Closes on 26th February 2021 @12 noon)
- Youth Creative Skills Bursary (Closes on 23rd April 2021 @12 noon)
- Landfill Communities Fund. (Closes on 5th February 2021 @12 noon)
- Town Twinning Grant (Closes on 26th February 2021 @12 noon)
A series of Funding Roadshows will be held in December to provide those wishing to apply to our Grants Programme with further information and assistance. This year we will be virtually meeting with you using Zoom video conferencing.
There will be a live presentation on all grants available from Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council for 2021/22.
The following are the dates and times of our virtual Roadshows.
- Wednesday, 2nd December. 2.30pm
- Wednesday, 2nd December. 7pm
- Tuesday, 8th December. 10am
- Tuesday, 8th December. 7pm
If you would like to take part in any of the above roadshows please email the Funding Unit on firstname.lastname@example.org detailing what session you would like to take part in or telephone us on 02870347198 or 02870347082.
Further details on each of the grant funding programmes & instructions on how to apply via the online funding hub are available on Council’s website www.causewaycoastandglens.gov.uk/grantsandfunding.
It is the responsibility of all applicants to ensure that their application is submitted prior to the closing date and time. Please note that the online funding hub will not accept late applications.