Terms, Conditions & Guidance
Sports Programme Terms, Conditions & Guidance
- You should have no symptoms of COVID (high temperature / dry or persistent cough / loss of smell and taste)
- Been in contact with anyone with COVID symptoms in the past 14 days
- Arrived/Returned to Northern Ireland from a country not listed as exempt by NI Executive without 14 days quarantine.
Please be sure to complete one registration per person per course
- In the event of Courses being over subscribed, places will be allocated on a first come, first taken basis.
- Specific age range for each course can be found on the coaching poster.
- Only those names enrolled will be allowed to participate in any course. No substitutions are allowed.
- All the courses are subject to revision, addition, or cancellation should unforeseen circumstances arise, including weather conditions.
- All participants and accompanying adults agree to adhering to each venues Covid-19 social distancing restrictions and guidelines.
- All activities will conducted outdoors, participants are advised to bring sun cream/hat/wet weather clothing depending on the weather.