Health & Safety Premises Registration

Sub Menu

The following types of business can register with Council’s Environmental Health Service for Health and Safety:

  • Service Sector Businesses
  • Retail outlets
  • Wholesale outlets
  • Offices
  • Restaurants
  • Residential Homes
  • Places of entertainment
  • Recreation facilities

Businesses can register by downloading and completing the health and safety registration form and posting or emailing it to your local Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council Office. Alternatively you can telephone your local Council office and ask for a registration form to be posted to you.

Contact Us

If you would like further information, please contact us at Ballymoney Office, Riada House, 14 Charles Street, Ballymoney BT53 6DZ.