Youth Creative Skills Bursary
The Youth Creative Skills Training Bursary Scheme is currently closed.
The Youth Creative Skills Training Bursary Scheme has been established to help improve access to creative skills training or development programmes for young people.
This bursary scheme links to Strategic Theme 2 in the Cultural Strategy - Investing in creative learning & skills development:
- To support the creative development of our young people and creative practitioners through training, skills development and providing opportunities to showcase work
Applicants must be able to:
- Clearly show what the training or development opportunity is by producing a course programme, details of facilitators etc.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the creative form to which they are requesting the bursary
- Show sufficient experience in the creative form
- Demonstrate how the training or development opportunity will be of benefit to them.
You may find it helpful to discuss your project with one of the named officers before submitting your application.
Elaine Gaston 028 2076 2225 firstname.lastname@example.org
Nic Wright 028 2764 9484 email@example.com
How to Apply
To apply for any of the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Councils grants please apply online here http://causeway.eformz.info/