Individual Artists Bursary
The Individual Artist’s Bursary Scheme has been established to help improve access to creative skills training or development programmes for artists resident or professionally based in the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council area.
This bursary scheme links to Strategic Theme 2 in the Cultural Strategy - Investing in creative learning & skills development:
- To support the creative development of our young people and creative practitioners through training, skills development and providing opportunities to showcase work
You may find it helpful to discuss your project with one of the named officers before submitting your application:
Elaine Gaston 028 2076 2225 firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be able to:
- Clearly show what the training or development opportunity is by producing a course programme, details of facilitators etc.
- Demonstrate a quality professional practice (e.g. of published works, exhibitions etc.)
- Have sufficient experience in their creative art form - please provide an up to date CV and artist’s statement with your application. Emerging artists who do not meet these criteria must provide two references from established artists in their field.
- Demonstrate how the training or development opportunity will be of benefit to them
This programme is open for applications on a rolling basis until the fund has been expended.