Creative Practitioner's Bursary Scheme
The Creative Practitioners' Scheme has been established to help improve access to creative skills training or development programmes for creative practitioners residing or professionally based in the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council area.
This bursary scheme links to Strategic Theme 2 in the Cultural Strategy - Investing in creative learning & skills development:
- To support the creative development of our young people and creative practitioners through training, skills development and providing opportunities to showcase work
You may find it helpful to discuss your project with one of the named officers before submitting your application:
Elaine Gaston 028 2076 2225 email@example.com
Nic Wright 028 2764 9484 firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be able to:
- Clearly show what the training or development opportunity is by producing a course programme, details of facilitators etc.
- Demonstrate a quality professional practice (e.g. of published works, exhibitions etc).
- Have sufficient experience in their creative practice - please provide an up to date CV and practitioner's statement with your application. Emerging practitioners who do not meet these criteria must provide two references from established practitioners in their field.
- Demonstrate how the training or development opportunity will be of benefit to them.
- Allow at least a 2 month lead-in-time from the deadline for submission of the application and the date of the commencement of the training/development opportunity.
How to Apply
To apply for any of the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Councils grants please apply online here http://causeway.eformz.info/