COVID-19 Community Support Fund
The COVID-19 PCSP Community Support Fund will provide small grants to local community and voluntary organisations to deal with emerging issues as a result of the continuing threat of Coronavirus.
The online hub will be accepting applications from 10 Am on 19/05/2020. Applications should be submitted online via Council's Online Funding Hub. You can access the online hub by clicking here
Only those applications which provide an emergency response to the COVID-19 pandemic will be considered. We expect a high number of applications to the fund. Council will review the number of applications received and the number of awards being made on a daily basis. The fund will close as soon as the available funds are allocated. Council reserve the right to close the fund at short notice.
- Reduce isolation and vulnerability of residents of the Borough, particularly those living alone and those living in rural areas
- Address financial need / poverty as a result of Covid-19
- Support ongoing needs of vulnerable people to make sure their ongoing wellbeing is maintained
- Direct support to those most at risk as a result of the threat of coronavirus
- Ensure vulnerable people remain connected to the outside world
Full guidance notes and a Vulnerable Adult Policy/Safeguarding Policy Statement Template are both provided below.
COVID19 Community Support Fund Recipients
If you would like further information, please contact us
028 7034 7234