Corporate Policy and Resources Committee CommitteeDate: Tuesday, 26 Oct 2021 Time: 7:00 PM
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minutes of Meeting held Tuesday 28 September 2021 (summary attached)
4. City Status (report attached)
5. Update on Community Planning (report attached)
6. Notice of Motion Update (Report attached)
7. Corporate Policies (Report attached)
7.1 Agile Working Policy (report attached)
7.2 Breastfeeding Policy (report attached)
7.3 Eye Test Policy and Procedure (report attached)
9. Correspondence (to follow) FOR CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION
10. Consultations (report attached)
11. Matters for Reporting to Partnership Panel
FOR CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION (Item 12-14)
12. Land and Property Sub Committee 6 October 2021 (report attached)
12.1 Request for the use of Council land at Dunluce Avenue Carpark, Portrush, for welfare facilities and a storage compound as soon as possible for a 25 week period (report attached).
13. Agency Workers and Vacancy Control (report attached)
14. Any Other Relevant Business (notified in accordance with Standing Order 12(o))
Councillor McCandless (RECOMMENDED FOR CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION)
I would request permission to raise at meeting on 26/10 what the progress to date and projected timeline is for the land adjacent to Laurel Park Coleraine.
I understand that it was agreed at L&P in May, discussed at Corporate, ratified at full Council in June to dispose of the public asset of land adjacent to Laurel Park through the D1 clearing process.
An initial notice has been placed in Coleraine Chronicle 2 weeks ago for a proposed access road including access alteration along Laurel Park to service social housing, LA01/2021/1173/F
Would wish to clarify current position.