Full CouncilDate: Tuesday, 04 Oct 2022 Time: 7:00 PM
1. The Mayor’s Business
3. Declaration of Members’ Interests
4. Minutes of Council Meeting held Tuesday 6th September 2022 (copy attached)
5. Minutes of Special Council Meeting held Wednesday 14th September 2022, reconvened on Wednesday 21st September 2022 (copy attached)
6. Minutes of Special Council Meeting held Monday 26th September 2022 (copy attached)
7. Minutes of the Planning Committee meeting held Wednesday 24th August 2022 (copy attached)
8. Minutes of Leisure and Development Committee meeting held Tuesday 20th September 2022 (copy attached)
9. Minutes of Audit Committee meeting held Wednesday 21st September 2022 (to follow)
10. Minutes of Environmental Services Committee meeting held Thursday 22nd September 2022 (copy attached)
11. Minutes of Finance Committee meeting held Thursday 8th September 2022, reconvened on Tuesday 27th September 2022 at 6pm (to follow)
12. Minutes of Corporate Policy and Resources Committee meeting held Tuesday 27th September 2022 at 8pm (to follow)
13. Matters for reporting to the Partnership Panel
15. Correspondence (report attached)
16. Consultation Schedule (report attached)
17. Seal Documents
(i) Grave Registry Certificates, No’s 5408 –5428;
(ii) Causeway Coast and Glens Community Centre Management Agreement – Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council and Magilligan Community Association (L&PSC 220202/CP&R 220222/CM 220301)
18. Notice of Motion proposed by Councillor C McShane, seconded by Alderman Baird
Parental Alienation Motion
That Causeway Coast and Glens Council recognises that domestic abuse can take many forms.
To recognise that Parental Alienation can be captured as a form of domestic abuse as it is accepted as a group of behaviours.
That this Council acknowledges that more needs to be done to include training and education within the area of parental alienation, so that professionals are trained to meet the ongoing needs of families.
Furthermore, that this Council writes to the Justice Minister to highlight the issue of parental alienation, raising the concerns of families who have been impacted locally and requesting a meeting with representatives from the La Dolce Vita Project, to help inform and shape future solutions for children and families involved in court related matters.
FOR CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION (Items 19- 20 inclusive)
19. Trade Union Local Pay and Condition Demands (report to follow)
20. Update on the Implementation of Recommendations contained within the Extraordinary Audit Report (report to follow)