Corporate Policy and Resources Committee CommitteeDate: Tuesday, 22 Mar 2022 Time: 7:00 PM
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minutes of Corporate Policy and Resources Committee Meeting held Tuesday 22 February 2022 (summary attached)
4. Council Standing Orders Update (report attached)
5. Planning Review Steering Group Notes (report attached)
6. Conferences (report attached)
7. Correspondence (report attached)
9. Matters for Reporting to the Partnership Panel
10. Notice of Motion proposed by Councillor P McShane, seconded by Councillor Quigley referred from Council Meeting, 1 March 2022
That no sales or long term leases of any land or property assets be considered or acted upon until the conclusion of the extraordinary audit into land and asset disposals at Causeway Coast and Glens Council. That further consideration is given to land asset disposals after the audit report and the potential legal actions arising from same are considered by the full Council.
FOR CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION (Item 11-13 inclusive)
11. Minutes of the Land and Property Sub Committee meeting held 2 March 2022 (copy attached)
12. Populating the Organisation Structure Update (to follow)
13. Corporate Services Management Accounts – Period 10 (report attached)
14. Any Other Relevant Business (notified in accordance with Standing Order 12(o))
To ask the Director:
How many sub committees and working groups are currently operating within our corporate structure?
Can a list of the above be provided alongside frequency of meetings and average duration of meetings?
Can the (approximate) cost of servicing these (by council staff) be provided?