Leisure and Development Committee CommitteeDate: Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022
Leisure and Development Committee Meeting to be held immediately following the Reconvened Leisure and Development Committee meeting commencing at 7PM (adjourned from 21st December 2021).
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minutes of Leisure and Development Committee Meeting held Tuesday 21st December 2021 (business transacted) (summary attached)
FOR DECISION (Items 4-7 inclusive)
4. Community & Culture Grants Programme (Report attached)
5. Town Centre Experience Fund (Report attached)
6. Scroggy Road Maintenance Works (Report attached)
7. Age Friendly Alliance (Report attached)
FOR INFORMATION (Items 8 inclusive)
8. Leisure & Development 6-month Performance Review (Report attached)
Annex A Community and Culture (attached)
Annex B Sport and Wellbeing (attached)
Annex C Funding Unit (attached)
Annex D Prosperity and Place (attached)
10. Matters Reporting to the Partnership Panel
FOR CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION (Items 12-14 inclusive)
12. Covid Recovery Small Settlement Programme (Report attached)
13. Growth Deal Business Case Consultants Tender Report (Report attached)
14. Leisure and Development 22/23 Estimates (Report attached)
15. Any other relevant business notified in accordance with Standing Order 12. (o)
(1) Waterfoot - Could I have the serious erosion of the sand dunes on Waterfoot beach discussed?
Councillor MA McKillop
(1) Waterfoot - Could we action the Estates team to take immediate action to reinstate the chestnut pailing and plant marrom grass at the sand dunes at Waterfoot?
Councillor C McCaw
(1) Who are Council Officers in contact with at the University of Ulster at Coleraine currently regarding the Riverside Theatre in order to progress this situation and receive information from the University’s Riverside Review due at the end of January?