Leisure and Development Committee CommitteeDate: Tuesday, 17 May 2022 Time: 7:00 PM
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minutes of Leisure and Development Committee Meeting held Wednesday 13th April 2022 (summary attached)
FOR DECISION (Items 4-5 inclusive)
4. Ballycastle and CLC OBC (Report attached)
5. 2022 – 23 Business Plans (Report attached)
6. Correspondence (report attached)
7. Matters Reporting to the Partnership Panel
FOR CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION (Items 9-12 inclusive)
9. CLC Gym Investment Tender (Report attached)
10. Asset Realisation – Waterworld (Report attached)
11. Coleraine Bomb Memorial (Report attached)
12. Runkerry Bridge and Ballycastle Viewing Platform Tenders (To follow)
13. Any Other Relevant Business Notified in Accordance with Standing Order 12. (o)
This years North West 200 has been a spectacular success thanks to the organisers and many volunteers and has been broadcast to a worldwide audience which gives us a unique opportunity to showcase our Borough.
Given the high level of grant support and "in kind" support given by Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council to the North West 200 organisers may I please have details of the branding opportunities / PR opportunities that have been taken up by Council this year and may I have a comparison shown with what was available in previous years.
Councillor C McShane
Changing Places and accessible toilet facilities at North West 200.