Leisure and Development CommitteeDate: Tuesday, 16 Feb 2021 Time: 7:00 PM
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minutes of Leisure and Development Committee Meeting held Tuesday 19th January 2021 (summary attached)
4. Members will receive a presentation from Seán Ó Murchadha and Conchúr Ó Muadaigh representing Conradh na Gaeilge.
FOR DECISION (Items 5- 7 inclusive)
5. Sperrins Future Search Partnership (Report attached)
6. SWB Required Maintenance (Report attached)
7. Workforce Development Forum (Report attached)
FOR INFORMATION (Items 8-11)
8. SWB Minor Works Update (Report attached)
9. Causeway Coast Gift Card (Report attached)
10. Prosperity and Place Progress Report (Report attached)
11. DfC Funding Update (Report attached)
13. Matters Reporting to the Partnership Panel
15. Notice of Motion proposed by Alderman Boyle, seconded by Councillor McCaw, referred from the 2 February 2021 Council Meeting.
I, Alderman Boyle, wish to propose that a blue plaque, in recognition of Hercules Mulligan, be erected in his birthplace of Coleraine and that Council make a subsequent application to the Ulster History Circle for this and that Council pay for the erection of the plaque.
FOR CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION (Items 16-21)
16. Holiday and Leisure Parks VAT (Report attached)
17. Public Rights of Way Update (Report attached)
18. Limavady Accessible Play Park Tender Report (Report attached)
19. Alchemy Tender Report (Report attached)
20. Town Centre Perception Surveys (Report attached)
21. Generalist Advice Services Tender (Report attached)
22. Any other relevant business notified in accordance with Standing Order 12. (o)